There is a place where new beginnings are celebrated, where a lifelong commitment to love and cherish is made, and where your surroundings in a breathtaking country meadow echo the sweet sounds of laughter, joy, and sheer bliss. Let your journey begin.
Complete peace of mind down to the last detail.
Every detail of your wedding is important. That’s why we provide complete peace of mind by providing you with all kinds of wonderful surprises that will save you time and money.
Locations, Seating, and Reception:
- Choice of beautiful ceremony sites on our 45 acres
- Rain plan options, such as our Rustic Barn and Reception Barn for guests
- Rustic farm wood tables
- 400 padded garden chairs
- 18 church pews for outdoor use
- All day access to our Bridal Suite with private bathroom
- All day access to our Groom’s Quarters – Groom’s cave with private bathroom
- Porta Cools and Patio Heaters included for heating and air conditioning
- Facility use from 10am – 10pm (Additional hours available)
- 224 standard seating capacity in main venue, can be up to 300 depending on layout
- Alcohol is permitted with a licensed and insured bar tender
- Access to our online wedding planner
- Planning Meeting with coordinator 30 days prior to event
- Day of coordinator/venue director
- Rehearsal directed by in-house coordinator
- Photo props and scenes set up throughout the property for photographers
- Use of Treasure Barn (Furniture, props, and décor, can be utilized for table center pieces)
- Bride can decorate venue/reception area
- Yard games
- Kawasaki Mule to transport guest as needed
- Open vendor policy
- Access to property for engagement photos included
- 10% Military, Fire, Police, and First Responder discount (available only for bride, groom, or their parents)
- Animal friendly
*We also offer inclusive packages for couples only and smaller weddings upon request.